Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TICHEZE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TICHEZE > Topics

Subject: For real...
Replies: 4 Views: 827

foxykity 25.09.09 - 11:58pm
After 4 years of an on and off relationship, my gf n i are ready to make that final commitment next month. wedding.GIF. its the best feelin in the world when u know 4real that this is the person u want to spend the rest of your life with. its the best feeling... *

foxykity 26.09.09 - 12:09am
As we all know, hmos*xuality is not legal in zambia and it will probably never be. that dont mean gay ppl do not exist in zambia. having been gay all my life, and struggled to achieve alot of things, i know how hard it is to have to stay in the closet n not be able to tell ppl that u're a lesbian or gay or that u've met n love someone who few or usually no one will accept. as much as i would say that life gets easier when u come out about your s*xuality, its not something i'd randomly advise 4any zambian gay person. hmophobia is alive and well in our country. u will risk being physically hurt by society, being rejected by your loved ones etc *

foxykity 26.09.09 - 12:17am
However if u wait long enough, u'll find that perfect someone. despite the many afflictions that we gay ppl go through. and its worth the wait. so i know other lesbians or gay guys will pass through here n feel free to inbox. lol3.GIF i'm usually out of country working but i try to devote time to other gay ppl in our rough society. and if u happen to be gay n passing through, i hope this will give u hope. however little that hope may be. *

foxykity 26.09.09 - 12:32am
I'm always worried about my safety and the safety of other gay ppl in our country. so if u are gay and u feel like coming out, please do it in a safe way and start by telling those closest to u. u will lose friends in the process and face some rejection, un welcomed at church, etc sadly in our country, alot of men n some women believe in corrective rape. this is where a man rapes a lesbian woman to turn her straight. it is wrong! some gay men have been beaten to near death and some could not handle being different. but once u make that personal choice to come out, in one way of the other, please be sure u remain safe as all councilors refuse to talk to openly gay victims. please be safe... n goodluck. *

ourlady 26.09.09 - 07:49am
Am not gay nor lesbian. Buh i too speak kindly towards the latter, u see ppl hav bc*m o hav bn sanctimonius in matters of s*xuality and all...its should be a freedom well expressed. May Gods mercy engulf us all...put an end to the social injustice on hmos*xuals, bis*xuals and the likes...an end to 'destructive' corrective rape ...may we build a human society built on love...be blessed. *

* TICHEZE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TICHEZE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits