Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TICHEZE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TICHEZE > Topics

Subject: now that you're in a relationship, what next?
Replies: 6 Views: 974

biggs2g 3/26/2007 - 1:14:43
you've laid all the ground work, its now official, the two of u r now going out. one question, what things are people in a relationship supposed to do to keep it going & going & going? *

jam2050 3/27/2007 - 7:53:41
eish pretty tricky question. wat next? u learn each other mo. *

muboyz 3/27/2007 - 8:12:41
Get marid n hav kids *

genny2 3/27/2007 - 8:17:29
Now what? Lol... Ok th other things u can do to keep it going, luk! U learn more about yo partner, make sure u Oways make her smile but dont spend too much money in yo rship, take her 4 some walk, Oways kiss her Gudbye wen living her sait, make her feel like She's a woman but dont praise her too much coz she may think u cant live her even wen she does something stupid, 'angapuse' love her and pay her the attention she needs, there so many things some wil Jst came yo way, *

biggs2g 3/29/2007 - 7:58:58
i like that genny2 take walks & all... dnt spend 2 much money... is their any female out there who'd luv to tell us what her view is. im sure i represent a large school of thought when i say, most guys dont know what girls want. heck, half the time even they cant figure themselves out!! women u wnt us to make u happy in a relationship, tell us what u want. *

4xygrl86 9/7/2007 - 7:38:53
We wnt ur frndshp ur love and ur tym.... Wel sum of us anyway. Its enuf wn ur our best m8 and we do silly thngs pamo, we dnt care bout ur cash we hav our own. Lol *

allan_k 26.06.09 - 11:50pm
Biggz home boy, whats good? been forever padna... is this is refrence to yo current babe? son ur in a pickle if it is... my advice, dnt try too hard when ur startin to go out coz eish, ur tire too quick and burnout is a b*tch jst look at the hommie lefty 4 instance, runnin from his woman... *

* TICHEZE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TICHEZE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits